Designed by Lake Charles Artist Meagan Green as part of the Graphic Tee Design Contest. "Ladies of the Lake" features prominent women from the Lake Charles Area, that have gone on to make a significant impact in the arts, humanities, and politics arenas.
- Lucinda Williams - Three-time Grammy Award winning singer/song writer.
- Nellie Lutcher - R&B and jazz singer and pianist.
- Willie Mount - Louisiana Politician and only women mayor of Lake Charles to date.
- Lynda Benglis - Louisiana born sculptor and visual artist.
You can't get this shirt from anywhere else!
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|