Designed by Lake Charles Artist Meagan Green as part of the Graphic Tee Design Contest. "Ladies of the Lake" features prominent women from the Lake Charles Area, that have gone on to make a significant impact in the arts, humanities, and politics arenas.
- Lucinda Williams - Three-time Grammy Award winning singer/song writer.
- Nellie Lutcher - R&B and jazz singer and pianist.
- Willie Mount - Louisiana Politician and only women mayor of Lake Charles to date.
- Lynda Benglis - Louisiana born sculptor and visual artist.
You can't get this shirt from anywhere else!
A super-soft, form-fitting, breathable t-shirt with a slightly lower neckline than a classic t-shirt.
PLEASE NOTE: SIZES RUN A BIT SMALL-ORDER A SIZE UP
• Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon)
• 40 singles thread weight
• Ribbed crewneck with set-in sleeves
• Form fitting
|Length (inches)||26||26 ½||27 ⅛||27 ¾||28 ⅜|
|Width (inches)||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½|